BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A family’s boiler over-pressurized inside their home in Washington state last week and blew up. The explosion was caught on the family’s nanny camera. One of the homeowners, Anne-Marie Faiola, saw it happen from work.
“I logged in and just went ‘ohh!’ left everything there where the meeting was and raced home,” she said.
Faiola raced straight home to the basement where the kids normally jump in the indoor bouncy house. The Faiola’s baby daughter was still sound asleep in her room and her older brother had gone to work with their dad. After hearing the explosion the kids’ nanny saw steam and dust coming from the baby room vents.
“She ran straight back in here, not knowing what was in here, grabbed Lily and went outside,” Faiola said.
Original Youtube video here: Work From Home Make Money Work From Home Ideas